Probiotic-Pro BB536 60 vcaps
- High potency: 10 billion cfu (colony forming unites) of Bifidobacterium longum BB536 per capsule
- Superior shelf stability when compared to other species of Bifidobacterium
- BB536 one of the most studied species in the world
- Resistance to GI acidity allows it to reach large intestine*
- Stable at room temperature. Refrigeration not required
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Probiotic-Pro BB536 by Bioclinic Naturals is a high potency probiotic, containing 10 billion cfu (colony forming units) per capsule of the species Bifidobacterium longum BB536, one of the most researched in the world. It is a proprietary strain which has a shelf life remarkably longer and more stable than other probiotic supplements, demonstrating a lower rate of loss than other strains of Bifidobacterium exposed to multiple different temperatures.*
Bioclinic Naturals suggests taking 1–2 capsules, 2–3 times per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
BB 536® Bifidobacterium longum 10 billion CFU ‡
‡ cfu: colony forming units. Guaranteed 10 billion active cells at the time of expiry.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water, silica), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.