BHI Spasm-Pain 100 tablets by MediNatura
For the temporary relief of minor menstrual cramps abdominal bloating muscle spasms.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains: Atropinum sulphuricum 6X **Aconitum napellus 4X **Bryonia alba 4X **Colocynthis 4X Cuprum sulphuricum 6X 60mg each.
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose magnesium stearate.
X is a homeopathic dilution.
At first sign of symptoms: Adults and children 4 years and older: 1 tablet every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen then continue with standard dosage.
Standard dosage: Adults and children 4 years and older: 3 tablets per day taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
Note: Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth do not swallow.
- Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- For children under 4 consult your health professional.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist or worsen a health professional should be consulted.
- Do not use if known sensitivity to Spasm or any of its ingredients exists.
- Tamper Evident: Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature. Protect from light and moisture.